Stack & Store -
Stack & Store created for you to customise a clutter free and organised personal work space. Stack & Store comes in a variety of sizes and configurations suitable for most hobbies and crafts, great as well for many applications in the home and office. Stack & Store is supplied in a natural form allowing for individualising the finish, making each unit unique.
Stack & Store Ideas:
1. The stackable cubes can be used with or without the drawers.
2. Use a base cube to lift the cubes off the floor.
3. Keep the heavy cubes on the bottom.
4. Use drawer dividers for small screws and bolts, buttons, ribbons, embellishments, jewelry, beads etc.
5. Label the drawers with Label holders, to indicate the content inside the drawer.
6. Turn the quarter cube upright for storage of trimmers, wrapping paper rolls and long rulers.
7. The Straight desk top can be supported with cubes on each side, creating a narrow "out of the way" craft table.
8. The compact size makes it ideal for small spaces.
9. The versatility of the system allows growth as the need arises.
10. The units can be finished by painting, inking, staining or decoupaging them.